woensdag 10 september 2014

Beef lasagna.



Here my beef lasagna.
Normally this recipe was only with beef but I added some lasagna leafs.
I started to bake bacon cubes in a hot pan without oil or butter.
Then I removed them from the pan and I added some oil wherein I baked in an onion, two red peppers and some mushrooms.
I then seasoned it with salt, pepper and some smoked paprika.
After that I added 2 table spoons of flower and 2 table spoons of tomato puree.
To finish a can of tomato cubes, some cream and some water, then let I simmer for 5 minutes to get a consistent sauce.
That was the hardest part.
I greased an oven tin with some oil and started to layer everything, first some thinly sliced beef, bacon, sauce and lasagna leafs, I finished with the sause.
Then this was placed in a hot oven for 1 hour covered with tinfoil, after that some more 10 without the tinfoil.
I served it with some leftover green beans that I still had from the day before.
An extra tip, you can also add some grated cheese if you want.
Enjoy !!!


Geen opmerkingen: